U.S. National Parks Expert Quiz
Are you a U.S. national park expert? This is our advanced quiz. How well do you know the national parks in North America? Before you take the quiz, check out some intriguing national park facts:
- The oldest national park in the U.S. is Yellowstone National Park. It was founded in 1872. Curious about the fascinating wildlife there? View our Yellwostone National Park Wildlife Guide
- Three of the 10 highest waterfalls on our planet are located in Yosemite National Park. Take a look at our great Yosemite National Park guide
- In the year 1913 a temperature of 134°F (56C°) was recorded in Death Valley National Park. View our fascinating Death Valley National Park Guide with tons of tips
- All of Utah’s five national parks are in comfortable driving distance of each other. Including Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park
- There is one state in the U.S. without a national park or a national monument. It's Delaware
Now take our quiz below. Are you a true national park expert?
Share this quiz and let your friends know your result as well! You can share it to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and others via the buttons above. Have fun! We'll add more fun and intriguing travel quizzes soon.